Colour Eye Contacts – Care Instructions
Please ensure that you read all of these instructions before attempting to first wear your new Colour Eye Accessories.
By following these instructions you will get the most from your new look.
Preparing to wear
* Hygiene is an essential part of preparation.
* Always wash and dry your hands thoroughly, removing traces of anything that may cause contamination or damage, before handling.
Achieving your look
* Remove from packaging.
* Try to make a habit of inserting the right side first and always make a distinction between right and left.
* Place on your index finger and check that your colour eye accessory is clean and not inside out, ensuring that it has a natural bowl like shape.
* Hold your upper lid open with your left hand’s index and middle finger, at the same time hold your lower lid open with the middle finger of your right hand. Looking straight at your eye in the mirror, slowly and gently place the accessory in your eye.
* Carefully release your eyelids and blink.
* You can gently massage your eyelid to centre the accessory.
* When you are sure that it is correctly inserted, repeat the procedure for the left eye.
* Wash and dry your hands thoroughly.
* Look upwards and hold down the lower lid with the middle finger of your right hand. Placing your index finger and thumb of the same hand on opposite sides of the accessory, slowly slide it down to the white of your eye. Gently pinch the accessory from your eye, taking care not to pinch too hard.
* Repeat for the other eye.
* Colour Eye Accessories are intended for occasional use only. Check with your eyecare practitioner before wearing for prolonged periods on an everyday basis. Your eyecare practitioner will advise you of your recommended wearing schedule.
* Always rinse your accessories with an ALL-IN-ONE solution before wearing and after removing.
* After each wear, always store your colour eye accessories in fresh ALL-IN-ONE solution in the case provided.
* If you wear your colour eye accessories infrequently, always remember to replace the solution used for fresh solution regularly.
* Our Colour Eye Accessories are for monthly use only. They are intended to be replaced 30 days after opening, irrespective of the number of times worn during such 30 day period.
* DO NOT wear if your colour eye accessories appear to be damaged.
* DO NOT share your colour eye accessories with anyone else.
* DO NOT let hairspray or any other cosmetic aerosols come into contact with your contacts.
* DO NOT participate in any water sports whilst wearing.
* ALWAYS remove your colour eye accessories before you go to bed.
* ALWAYS put your eye accessories in before applying any make-up.
* ALWAYS take out your eye accessories before removing any make-up.
* ALWAYS remove immediately if your eyes get red or irritated or if you have any discomfort or pain, and seek help from a qualified eyecare practitioner.
* Please note that Colour Eye Accessories are not intended to correct any defect of sight and are intended only for cosmetic colour change.
* If you suffer from any of the following, then you MUST NOT wear EYE 2 EYE Contactz™:
* Corneal dystrophies
* Corneal ulcers
* Inflammation of the cornea, e.g. keratitis
* Inflammation of the eye, e.g. iritis, uveitis
* Allergic eye conditions
* Any pre-existing eye condition
If you are in any doubt, please seek further advice from your medical or eyecare practitioner
* Colour Eye Accessories are suitable for normal, healthy eyes (size: 14.5mm diameter, median base curve). If you are in any doubt as to whether these eye accessories are suitable for you, then please consult a medical or eyecare practitioner.
Fitting and Aftercare
* It is recommended that you consult your eyecare practitioner to ensure suitability.
* Always have regular check-ups and follow the advice of your medical or eyecare practitioner.
* If you feel any unexplained discomfort, watering, vision change or redness, remove immediately and seek help from a qualified eyecare practitioner.
If you have any questions or concerns regarding this information, please consult your medical or eyecare practitioner.